PART-TIME INFANT ROOM TEACHER – Campbell UMC [posted 10.11.18]
Campbell UMC Small Wonders Child Development Center is looking for an Infant Teacher who will love and nurture our infants and enhance the learning of our students in a Christian preschool. The ideal Teacher Assistant candidate enjoys working with infants and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every student in a Christian setting. This is a part- time position requiring the employee to be available from 1:30-6:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
- Understand the class routine when it comes to caring for all our infants.
- Work with each infant to promote their learning and development in a Christian setting
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule.
Job Requirements or preferences
- 1+ years’ experience as a Teacher Assistant or Paraprofessional is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- A love for God, a calling to work with young children, a willingness to learn and develop as a professional and being a team player is a must.
- Be 18 years or older
FULL TIME KITCHEN AIDE – Campbell UMC [posted 10.11.18]
Campbell United Methodist Church Small Wonders Child Development Center is currently looking for a Kitchen Aide. CUMC Small Wonders is a Christian ministry of Campbell UMC caring for about 125 children in our community. This is a full time position requiring the employee to be available from 9:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
DIRECTOR OF NEXT GENERATION MINISTRIES – Cassidy UMC [posted 7.25.18]
Cassidy UMC is seeking a person who can develop and implement a comprehensive approach to ministry for ages birth to 18 years; while serving as a spiritual leader and role model. This position should be family-centered and driven. Interested applicants can call the church for more information (417-582-3632) or email inquiries and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position requires 32 hours per week with a salary commensurate with experience.